Sunday, September 10, 2006

Not a clue what I'm doing.

Basically this blog was created as an outlet for me to...vent at times, I guess, and just put some thoughts down. I admit I have nothing profound to say. Infact I'm not sure I even have anything remotely interesting to say but as I haven't anyone to talk to, and I'm tired of talking to myself, blogging sounded like a good fit. I can say what I want and most likely no one will ever bother to read it. And that's fine by me. If I can put some thoughts down, perhaps they will leave my head and haunt me nomore. I spend way too much time alone and think about things entirely too much.

The funny thing is that I don't live alone. Heck, I even have kids and yet I feel ridiculously alone at times. I work from home so I can be here for my daughter before and after school and I have a second daughter who has just turned two who is with me all the time. My husband works by day, naps by night. I live on an acreage 10 minutes from town but only leave the house on the weekends as my work quota prevents me from having much freedom during the work week. All of my family has moved away. I have no friends and no social life at all. I'm quite shy and have a really hard time trying new things. I hate doing anything alone because I spend so my time by myself that doing something by myself is utterly unappealing.

That's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home