Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I will never understand some people...

Are you one of those people on this planet who doesn't return phone calls? Can you please explain why to me? I know several people, my husband included, who sometimes just don't bother to call people back. Now, I suppose there are times when I almost understand it. Someone just called to talk or you emailed them instead of calling. But not calling back when someone is expecting a reply to some sort of question?? I just don't get it. It's like they have resigned to the fact that they are rude and have no qualms at all about letting you know that they are rude and could care less about you. Because that's what not calling someone back says. "I have no manners and you are not important enough for me to call back".

Well, I guess I know where I stand when someone doesn't call me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home